Selling or Purchasing a Home

Are you a property owner that is moving in or out of the area served by Mukilteo Water and Wastewater District? The District needs certain information in order to stop or start service for our customers. Please choose one of the following situations, click to bring up a new window, fill out and submit the form.

Please note: The District maintains its customer accounts with the legal property owner's name, and therefore does not track renter's names or move in/out dates. If you are a property owner, and wish to have your renter receive a duplicate bill statement, please complete the form located here.

Please call our office at 425-355-3355, or send us an email at if you have any questions.

House with sign in front yard